Where. Murlocs. Dare

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now Available At: http://www.wheremurlocsdare.com!

2 posters

raid sign-ups being removed

Yazminea
    Yazminea

raid sign-ups being removed Empty raid sign-ups being removed

Post  Yazminea Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:20 am

As it happens I today have forgotten whether or not I've signed up for a raid tonight, and of course goes to the forum to check and what do I behold - only 2 raid-signup threads (1 for next monday and 1 for this thursday) - so to my terror I have no way of checking if I have signed up for anything...

I little suggestion - don't remove the raid-signups until AFTER the raid is over, and if it's cancelled let the cancellation stand until the raid should've begun...

I say this not only in cases as mentioned, but also because I don't always remember what raid I signed up for on a given date, so I go to check the forum on the given day to see what I am raiding later on...

Hope you'll consider my suggestion...
    Cardinal
    Cardinal
    Big Fish

raid sign-ups being removed Empty Re: raid sign-ups being removed

Post  Cardinal Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:22 am

Tonight's raid was cancelled (nothing left to kill!) so I deleted the sign-up thread for it. Sorry for the confusion. Smile

Only 2 raids next week as there's no need for 3 (at the moment). Smile
    Yazminea
    Yazminea

Post  Yazminea Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:48 am

Ahhh so that explains it, I had a vague remembrance of having signed but wasn't sure and when I couldn't find a signup thread I got utterly confused Very Happy

Can we in the future wait with removing the thread until the raid should've begun (I know I should be able to remember, but memory isn't what it should be it appears)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:38 am