Where. Murlocs. Dare

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now Available At: http://www.wheremurlocsdare.com!

+9
Marveen
Faehla
Blobb
Mnemo
Derky
Skathi
Dahlaine
Kayte
Cardinal
13 posters

Suggested Improvements For All Members

Mnemo
    Mnemo

Suggested Improvements For All Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggested Improvements For All Members

Post  Mnemo Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:36 pm

Added a score table.
    Li
    Li

Suggested Improvements For All Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggested Improvements For All Members

Post  Li Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:32 pm

Hyperspeed is getting a nice buff next patch which should put it ahead of the glove enchants, it also stacks well with heroism, hysteria and DRW in burst phases. Most the other engineering enchants i put on as placeholders until i update that gear, but i'll get my bracers done asap.
    Marveen
    Marveen

Post  Marveen Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:50 am

Really good effort, Taq - forgot to say that earlier! Very Happy
    Prynkesse
    Prynkesse

Post  Prynkesse Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:46 am

Thanks Taq,

I'd forgotten I'd earned Honoured with Hodir, so after this little reminder I replaced the shoulder enchant. Embarassed My gear is so mediocre at present (must find more time to play!) and I've been heavily favouring items and enhancements with +Hit, yet my melee swings are still missing between 8-9% of the time. I have been stuck on those figures as the most immediate way to improve dps, however I suspect some tweaking of expertise might give me a push in the right direction.

I'm a little reluctant to put expensive most optomised enhancements onto blue gear which I don't want to hold onto any longer than nessecary, but I utterly overlooked the enchants on Pryn's chest and bracers which were supposed to be temporary until she arranged the greater ones (shamefully the mats are sitting in her bag and I couldn't recall why I'd left them there before the few weeks break I had recently - damned baby brain!)

Its great to get a fresh perspective through someone else's eyes, and its given me a shove to get going in the right direction again!

cheers

Pryn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content