Where. Murlocs. Dare

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now Available At: http://www.wheremurlocsdare.com!

3 posters

Missing.....

Yazminea
    Yazminea

Missing..... Empty Missing.....

Post  Yazminea Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:48 am

Hey All,

I know I'm coming home tomorrow, but god I miss 3 things - 1. WMD, 2. WOW, 3. Raiding - so I'm hoping that I next week have time to get back to raiding with you guys (it seems I'm off the babysitting team for a while - crossing fingers)...

I hope you guys miss me too...

Hugz

Yaz
    zuzuna
    zuzuna

Missing..... Empty Re: Missing.....

Post  zuzuna Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:21 pm

Welcome back Yaz, I hope easter vacations went fine with your parents and that you are ready for adventure. You missed some interesting runs with (among other moments) some very good tanking from Blobb (our new friend) and Gimil (his drunken tanking of Grobbulus reminded me my 5 in a row deaths there on my first visit and kept our adrenaline high Very Happy ), the Faerlina achievement and (almost) the 4 horsemen achievement. So, upload again your photos on our album and.. sign up!

hugs from a proud member of team oracle Wink
    Cardinal
    Cardinal
    Big Fish

Post  Cardinal Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:10 pm

Welcome back Yaz, I was just wondering where you'd got to when you made this post.

I look forward to having our mad Danish space goat back in the channel. Very Happy
    Yazminea
    Yazminea

Post  Yazminea Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:03 am

Zuz >> Pictures will have to wait 'til we're actually home (still in copenhagen, leaving in an hour or 2), but loads of good pictures of Annamai (ofc!!) and from Copenhagen Zoo - especially the elephants have gotten a new pristine enclosure Smile

Cardinal >> I did leave a notice of my absence in the afk thread Cool - but your mad danish space goat will soon be back and ready for some hardcore 10man content Razz Twisted Evil ...

To all of you - GOD I MISSED YOU CRAZY PEOPLE!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:04 am