Where. Murlocs. Dare

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now Available At: http://www.wheremurlocsdare.com!

3 posters

soooooorry

Yazminea
    Yazminea

soooooorry Empty soooooorry

Post  Yazminea Sun May 17, 2009 12:57 pm

I am actually quite embarrassed I got back from my easter holiday with every intention of playing more and having really missed wow and most of all WMD and just never got around to it, even though times were promised to be changing with my husbands working hours they are still off, so most days and evenings I'm alone with Annamai and that hasn't really left any time for wow...

I am not sure I'll get back to raiding any time soon, as I'm soon gonna have Annamai home every day for little over a year, but I would still very much like to be a part of WMD, even if it will be on a standby kind of thing...

But this was mostly to tell you I am very much still alive and feeling well, you're not forgotten and I will be back some time soon... at least be online a little...
    Derky
    Derky

soooooorry Empty Re: soooooorry

Post  Derky Mon May 18, 2009 3:47 am

Good to know you are well Yaz, if anything I think we were a bit worried about you.

*hugs*

D
    Cardinal
    Cardinal
    Big Fish

Post  Cardinal Mon May 18, 2009 6:19 am

Hi Yaz,

Thanks for posting, your absence was a little abrupt!

You should know that I have "demoted" you to a reserve player now, and if you don't come back soon then I fear we'll part ways, but as long as you're enjoying real-life, that's what matters!

Also, some good news - your friend Yezmir has been given a trial place. I'm just waiting to hear from him. Smile
    Yazminea
    Yazminea

Post  Yazminea Mon May 18, 2009 7:12 am

Cardinal that is quite alright, I will be coming online, but I don't know when I'll have time for raiding again... To begin with Annamai (and the rest of the family) needs to adjust to her being at home all the time and maybe after that there'll be room for me to raid, only time will show...

D - Oh good of you to worry, but no need really...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:22 am