Where. Murlocs. Dare

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now Available At: http://www.wheremurlocsdare.com!

+3
Cardinal
Dahlaine
Gimilkhâd
7 posters

Eternal damnation on your halleberries!

Gimilkhâd
    Gimilkhâd

Eternal damnation on your halleberries! Empty Eternal damnation on your halleberries!

Post  Gimilkhâd Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:13 pm

Anyhoo...

It seems my account was hacked last night, awoke to find a mail from blizz saying my account have gotten a 24 hour suspension after an attempted login from someone unauthorized.

After checking my profile on the armory it seems they did however manage to sell my gear, and so it could take some time before i have it back. This prob meens i wont be able to come along for any raids for at least this coming week, so mostly a heads up about that.

I'll prob be in game again sometime tommorow to try and ticket a GM.
    Dahlaine
    Dahlaine

Eternal damnation on your halleberries! Empty Re: Eternal damnation on your halleberries!

Post  Dahlaine Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:27 pm

Shit... that really sucks, sorry Gimil. Sad

On a bright note however from my experience and from what I've heard Blizzard are pretty quick off the mark when it comes to getting you back what you lost. Hopefully you won't have to do more than report the problem and get back all your old gear.

Hope they sort it out fast! Ulduar's just around the corner!
    Cardinal
    Cardinal
    Big Fish

Eternal damnation on your halleberries! Empty Re: Eternal damnation on your halleberries!

Post  Cardinal Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:54 am

Shocked to hear that Gimil! Hope it all works out and look forward to your return. Smile
    Marveen
    Marveen

Post  Marveen Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:53 am

Ugh, what a pain. I'm sure the GMs will get you your stuff back, but I expect the wait is annoying.. *hugs*
    Derky
    Derky

Post  Derky Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:28 am

IT WAS ME!!!!!!!!!

*cough*

Sorry to hear that Gimi Sad Its probably the worst thing to happen to a wow player to be honest!

See you soon I hope

D
    zuzuna
    zuzuna

Post  zuzuna Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:37 am

f&%K! Gimli is the 3rd person I know that had that unlucky event - but very fast all was resolved, as i am sure will happen now. But the frustration remains.. /hug Gimli!
    Derky
    Derky

Post  Derky Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:44 am

zuzuna wrote:f&%K! Gimli is the 3rd person I know that had that unlucky event - but very fast all was resolved, as i am sure will happen now. But the frustration remains.. /hug Gimli!

It's spelt "Fuck" my dear...

D
    Yazminea
    Yazminea

Post  Yazminea Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:44 am

Derky wrote:
    zuzuna wrote:f&%K! Gimli is the 3rd person I know that had that unlucky event - but very fast all was resolved, as i am sure will happen now. But the frustration remains.. /hug Gimli!

It's spelt "Fuck" my dear...

D

D: Zuzuna is way to noble a person to write a word such as that!!!

Gimil: Sorry to hear it, looking forward to seeing you back in wow fully geared and that it's resolved with the speed of light!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:41 am