Where. Murlocs. Dare

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now Available At: http://www.wheremurlocsdare.com!

2 posters

The Argent Tournament

Taminak
    Taminak

The Argent Tournament Empty The Argent Tournament

Post  Taminak Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:51 am

Right, so Anub'arak has returned from the pits of a 5 man instance, most likely via some uber underground tunnel, and PTR has started pwning his backside for the time being.
    The raid seems to be a very 'traditonal' fight, One tank on boss and another on adds, with the addition of Perma frost which hangs over head. From what I have gathered its perma frost all the way till P2 (the folks kept mentioning P2) that hangs over head. Ofcourse no idea if they is a tank debuff, such as Kologarns, or a debuff for frost damage, but suppose its a good start to discuss some 'tic-tacs' from the video ^^
    Telluria
    Telluria

The Argent Tournament Empty Re: The Argent Tournament

Post  Telluria Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:13 am

Permafrost, if I recall what I read elsewhere, is frozen ground that can't be tunneled through, I imagine the idea is to keep him on top of it so the annoying bugger can't keep hiding...

Yeah:

Permafrost: Freezes the ground in a small area, preventing most creatures from burrowing through it and reducing movement speed over the area by 80%. Instant.

Submerge: Attempt to burrow into the ground. Cannot be performed successfully on ground frozen by Permafrost. 2.5 sec cast

>8< Spider Pride! >8<

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:23 pm